Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bathing Babies


Last week I purchased from my prim sister, Deena Davis, and creator of my vintage banner for this blog and my website, a cute printable hangtag with vintage children and wash tubs. Isn't it just adorable. The one in the middle reminded me of my baby pictures in a basin. See below...what do you think?
Check it out on her website http://www.ewenmeprintables.com/
A couple of days later, MSN home page had a story about Spa Baby.


Isn't it cute? I thought my mom was using such a small basin for me and then I saw Spa Baby. Makes me want to have one...a nice relaxing bath!


5 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have such an adorable treasured photo. Isn't it funny how many of us were bathed in little basins. Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bath sounds heavenly... i love babies in the wash tubs, so cute!

    i am stopping by from SITS to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by from SITS and wanted to say hello! I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!!! Love the bath tub:)
    Hugs, sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pictures like that! Adorable.

    Thanks for coming by for my SITS day! Come back anytime, or today since I'm having a giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete