Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Craft it Forward!

I was visiting one of the Crafter's Online Community that I belong to and the Craft it Forward post by one of members caught my eye. So....I visited her blog http://auntdeedeesdesigns.blogspot.com/ and decided to do the same!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something handmade by little old me!

Here are the restrictions that come with this:
*There are no guarantees you will like what I make...although I sure hope you do!
*What I create will be just for you
*You'll receive it this year (2009)
*The item will be a surprise to you and can be ANYTHING handmade
*And in return, all you need to do is post this text into your blog, email me the link back to your Craft It Forward blog and make 5 things for 5 people

My email address is modestgalcreations@gmail.com

Let's keep this going and Craft it Foward!

Ginna

No comments:

Post a Comment